OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings are accepted on the basis that the Terms and Conditions of Hire have been read and agreed. The Terms and Conditions will be provided as part of your booking confirmation email and /or your booking fee email and on receiving your deposit we will assume you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Teepee and Picnics are only available to be set up in your own private setting or back garden or venue hired by yourself. We do not set up in communal, common or areas where other residents have right of use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The person that delivers and sets up the event will be the same person who will collect the equipment unless stated ahead of your party. You will be fully liable, negligence for new replacements and costs if the equipment is collected by anyone else except Stylish Teepees and Picnics Ltd.
These are the Terms and Conditions for Hire of Stylish Teepees and Picnics which are based on the standards set out by the Health and Safety Executive and the Local Authority. Please read these carefully. By making a booking with us you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
It is the responsibility of the person/s hiring the equipment to ensure that all the reasonable steps are taken to avoid injury or cause damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. A RESPONSIBLE ADULT (OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE) MUST BE SUPERVISING THE EQUIPMENT AND CHILDREN. A responsible adult, the hirer (over 18 years of age) must be present at the delivery address during delivery, set up and collection.
2. If you do not make full payment 14 days ahead of your booking we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
3. Always ensure the equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age in the teepees.
4. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the Teepees is DANGEROUS and MUST NOT be allowed.
5. Children should not be pushing, colliding, fighting, attempting somersaults, wrestling, running or behaving in a manner likely to cause injury, damage or distress to others or the equipment.
6. All shoes MUST be removed before using the equipment.
7. No pets, barbecues, smoking, shoes or sharp objects are to be allowed on or near the equipment. This will avoid both choking hazards and potential soiling of the equipment. Cleaning charge may apply. A cleaning charge is normally from £50.00 but maybe more depending on the severity of the soiling. Any soiling damage will be charged as per contract.
8. Do not glue/stick/attach or hang any notices or signs to the Teepees and equipment as this can cause damage, this leaves a sticky residue on the equipment which is very difficult to remove and could cause damage to any fabrics printed. Cleaning and damage charges will apply and part of the deposit will be kept.
9. ACCIDENTS: In the event of an accident occurring, please notify us immediately by telephone on: 07940111904. Full details must be recorded in writing, including: name and address of injured party, date, time and place of incident, circumstances of accident, responsible supervising adult. A copy of the report must be provided on collection.
10. Once the Teepees / Picnics have been set up, do not move or reposition without our permission. Failure to comply may result in injury to users, any insurance invalidated and also damage to our equipment. Any damage caused by the Hirer moving or repositioning without our permission shall deem the Hirer liable for full repair or replacement costs in addition to any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
11. For outdoor events, even during light rain we ask you to cover the items supplied. However, it is strongly recommended that the Teepees and Picnics should not be used in high winds or wet conditions, during extremely high winds and/or torrential rain. We reserve the right to cancel and/or collect the equipment at any time if severe weather warning comes into force.
12. Any damage to the equipment caused by misuse, neglect, loss or failure to follow these conditions, shall deem the Hirer liable for full repair or replacement costs in addition to any court costs or any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
13. Stylish Teepees & Picnics can not be held liable for any damage to property (indoors or outdoors) whilst delivering or collecting equipment. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that on delivery and collection we have adequate access and clearances.
14. It is the Hirers responsibility to arrange adequate supervision of the children or vulnerable adults during setting up and packing away of the equipment. Do not allow the children or vulnerable adults to touch the equipment during setting up and packing away. Stylish Teepees and Picnics can not be held responsible for children or vulnerable adults getting hurt on our equipment during setting up and packing away.
16. CANCELLATIONS: Stylish Teepees and Picnics may be cancelled up to 2 hour before the agreed delivery time due to adverse weather. Please call 07940111904 to discuss if you wish to cancel for this reason. For our refund & cancellation policy please see.
17. We reserve the right to refuse hire in the event that the Hirer or the Hirer's property is deemed unsuitable by us. Please check the sizes of the equipment before booking as if inadequate space is available we will refuse to set up.
For our refund & cancellation policy please.
If you wish to cancel your Teepee or Picnic booking once you have paid your initial deposit please notify us immediately, in these circumstances your initial deposit is non refundable and contract rendered void.
If you cancel once you have paid the full cost of your fee, we are unable to return any money to you, unless we are able to rebook for the period in question. In these circumstances, we may offer our services at a reduced rate to encourage a late booking and any money received we will refund you.
18. DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND ALLERGIES
Please notify of any allergy and dietary requests at checkout, however we cannot accommodate special allergy requests due to high risk of contamination. If you or your guests/clients have a severe allergy please beware that we cannot guarantee if a product is completely free of traces.Stylish Tepees and Picnics are not responsible for any adverse reactions to our food if we have not been forewarned of any allergies or dietary requirements in the booking process.
19. We do not charge milage within a 20 mile radius of HP4, any areas outside of this will receive a charge, this will be determined by your location and confirmed within 48 hours of booking.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING, CONTACT US ON 07940111904
Please note that ALL persons using the equipment do so AT THEIR OWN RISK. The person/s or organisation hiring such equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse, neglect or reckless use of such equipment hired. The guidelines above are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Stylish Teepees & Picnics cannot accept any responsibility for any injuries sustained by anyone using the equipment hired.
You will be required to sign a copy of this disclaimer.
I have read, understood and agree to abide by these conditions of hire. (I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the Teepee / Picnic equipment and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur).
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING OR HAVE A QUESTION, PLEASE CONTACT US ON 0079401119040